Monday, July 26, 2010

Fruitful Day :D

Today is Monday, 26/7/2010. OK, cool~! I thought I will be super busy and overwhelmed by the amount of work to do for TLCMUN, but well, it worked out so much better I'm expected and I'm pretty much done with most of the physical work. Just so so happy now and I feel like now, my REAL holiday starts.... ^^

For those who actually followed my facebook status, my current status is "as easy as 1, 2, 3 (1 day, 2 bruises and 3 cuts)" haha? yes, that's how clumsy I can be.... Today wasn't a rough or outdoor day, yet I can physically abuse my body..... *sorry body~! :(* How did I got myself that way? I have no idea now also actually. When I reach uni today, as I was having my breakfast in Chills (oh, btw, the nasi goreng doesn't really taste good....) I saw my right hand with some bruises, so I guess I hurt myself when I was sleeping.... hmm, quite predictable actually... haha.... [the first bruise]

In the afternoon, my day just went pretty much with blade and ruler, cutting all tags and placards needed for the conference this Friday. Due to too much cutting, yup, my left index finger got swollen and get a minor cut, which I have no idea how I got it. [there goes the first cut and second bruise] Later, I saw my right index finger, with another cut?! I wonder was it paper cut or my blade just cut through my skin or something.... Thank God it didn't bleed or something.... [yup, that's my second cut]

The admin work went super ordinary smooth, thanks to Abby's guy friends helping out there :D
Was the last to go back and need to carry much stuff back to the Office, that's sure some exercise with my biceps XD. Went to grab my car and as I was walking *not concentrating fully*, I bang my leg to the divider nearby. It was a concrete one, so yup, my skin came off from a few toes on the right leg and it did hurt quite a bit when I was driving back home. [finally, the last cut, HAHA]

Surprisingly, I came back before 5p.m. with so many things happening today. I got things on my to-do-list done quicker than I thought. So, I guess my prayer this morning worked out perfectly well. Thank God for everything and I hope that tomorrow, I can really feel the hang of H-O-L-I-D-A-Y~! *yawn, I think I should sleep* {10 p.m.}

No comments:

Post a Comment