Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Magic Microwave Cake :)

OK, I'm so so so so so FULL now~! Why? I think my portion of dinner can be my normal breakfast, lunch and dinner di.... What I ate? I ate dinner as usual, plus super big bowl of tong sui, durian, pear, and super awesome chocolate cake~!

HAHA, by the time my sis makes the cake, I was actually very full di, but I promised her that I'll leave some space in my tummy for that... so well... I ate at the end....

OK, so why am I making the title of the post "The Magic Microwave Cake"? Because this recipe that I'll going to share here is just unbelievable, until you try it yourself :D

Servings:
2 person
Ingredients: Flour, Sugar, 1 Egg, Milk, Sunflower/ Vegetable Oil, Baking Powder, Salt, Coco Powder
Utensils: 2 cups
Steps:
  1. Take 1 cup and fill it with 4 tablespoon of floor, 4 tablespoon of sugar, 3 tablespoon of coco powder, 1/2 tea spoon of baking powder, a pinch of salt. Then, pour 3 tablespoon of milk, 3 tablespoon of oil and 1 full egg into the mixture.
  2. Stir the mixture. (Don't need to air it much.)
  3. Split the mixture into another cup.
  4. Put both cups into the microwave for 40 secs- 1 minute. (The texture you should get it like normal sponge cake)
TATA, just by 4 simple steps, in less than 5 minutes, you got your hot and fresh cake on the go~!

The trick is dig in with another person in a cozy night (during winter will be such a sweet and warm thing to do XD). Eat it when it's hot will be the best....


Try it today peeps! It's real cool and simple! For guys, no excuse that you don't know how to do it. It can't go that wrong!!! :D Tell me reviews if you've tried it.

1 comment:

  1. Kakak, it's 2 tbsp of cocoa powder la~
    (for more intense chocolate flavour, add 1/4-1/2 tsp of coffee granules ^.^)

    ReplyDelete