Monday, July 12, 2010

My Favourite Subject

I'm hungry now :( trying to prepare the essay question for General Principles of Law (GPL) paper but I'm just too fat, so Cheryl, NO FOOD PLEASE!!!

If you know law, and I tell you that I love GPL, in fact this is my favourite subject, I think you'll thought that I'm insane. I don't know why, I just like GPL. No stress for learning it I bet. Talking about anything possible on Earth about law and can still crap something out of the essays and score. I guess that's why I'm lovin it =)

But preparing for GPL paper is not an easy task, especially when there's time constraint. Well, I guess I'll just to need forgo my sleep time, again. What a big opportunity cost this is, to be thinking about your Contract Law Paper when the whole world is thinking of World Cup 2010 and Paul, the Octopus; to be thinking about your GPL paper when the whole world is about to sleep. Gosh, did I tell you before how much I dislike and disagree with UK based degree? Don't make me start to write a 1000 words essay about how much I disagree with it and you know what? The irony is that I am in fact studying one.... LOL, I know it sounds stupid but it's because I choose law, which UK is the best country you should go..... :s

OK, need to get back to work and continue writing my essay on European Community law. O ya, one thing also, did you know if UK did not enter into European Union, we don't event need to study this topic?! Sigh, live is never easy, being a law student >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment