Thursday, July 8, 2010

A moment like this

Listening to one of my favourite song now, A Moment Like This. I came to know about this song through Leona Lewis's version which I think it's just so awesome song!!!

I'm falling in love with the position I'm sitting now in library. From this position, I can see a sneak peak of the view of part of the city (technically just building around uni) and seeing how the life in uni transit over time, as I sit here from day till night. Last night, during evening time, about 6.30 p.m. I suppose, the city looks so beautiful to me suddenly. I felt so peace and glad at some point that I'm here where I am, studying law and trying to understand what it is all about and how our lives are all evolving by it.

I think I'm falling in love with criminal essays now, just 3 days before final exam starts. Why? I guess once again I've prove that I'm a essay type of person. I've always enjoy writing argumentative essays since secondary school, which makes Chinese and Malay essay papers so easy to score but not English. I still remember in 1119 English during SPM, the choice for argumentative essays was just soooo limited, at most 2 out of the 5 choices, as majority prefer freestyle writing, which I will call emo-writers. Now, I don't know is this the right choice to prepare to write two criminal essay, as oppose to writing two problem question, which is the norm. But I guess I'm most comfortable with legal argumentative essays. Hmm, now I wonder will I qualify and like to be an academician, but I bet people that know me well, I'm not a person that likes to sit still and do work over the table. I love people, communicating in various ways. I am a leader and an outspoken person, which I love doing it so much, which scares guys away too in a way.... haha....

OK, I should get back to studying, continue falling in love with legal arguments I can come out with in Criminal Law :)

PS: I don't know why, whenever I share at the nice view (I think I'm the only one on earth will say this view is a nice view) I have the feeling to blog..... ^^ Wuhoo.... Happy day~!

Actually, I wonder who reads my blog.... haha... If you do, please drop me message to prove human does read my blog>>>>~! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment