Thursday, July 8, 2010

Scream Out Loud!

As I blog here, I have so many reasons to scream.

#1
Lucas just made me scream as he tap my back suddenly. Why will I scream, you wonder? I was concentrating writing my essay for Contract Fact Pattern and was on headphone. So, I wasn't aware about things around me. PS: It's in the library OK!? I think the whole floor can hear my screaming!!!

#2
FINALS, FINALS, FINALS! It's in 3 days! and here I am, BLOGGING! :S well, I know I'm suppose to study, now I really am stressed out now. Friends around me is just freaking me out by the amount of cases they can recite out of nowhere, the amount of essays they're writing, the amount of knowledge they know about the topic..... I have none of it. I really really hope I wouldn't fail....

#3
My shoulder is aching like nobody's business!!!! Sob.... Guess is something I need to live with it for life. I can't stop studying or typing in life because I have this problem right?! Gosh, I think I need yokoyoko or something to relax my poor muscles.....

OK, I'm just super random now.

I want to eat ice cream with someone, but I don't have time to do so.

I saw where did the cows are now..... after them renting the car park to taylor's, the cows are further down the road now... now I know why we don't smell those moo moo smell anymore everyday~!

I can't wait till subway, face2face, starbucks, baskin robbins and all the shops in commercial block opens!

I can't wait till I can sleep like nobody's business after exam.

I want to get high heels, but everyone will scold me for doing so, as if I'm not tall enough. BUT, why must tall girls deprive from the right from want to look pretty on heels?! Not my fault for being tall right?

I am cold here in library and wish the chairs was bigger as I can't put my feet up :S

I just love chocolate and wish I have it with me now....

The mentos I ate just now does not taste like it suppose to be. It's mint flavour but taste like strawberry.

I want to finish my studies tonight but I'm afraid I can't finish and bed will be calling me from the very moment I see it....


OK, that's how random I can be. I feel like calling everyone I know and tell them I miss them. I know, I'm random..... ^^



=YZ=

No comments:

Post a Comment