Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fill In The Blanks with Imaginations (By: Lazy Blogger)

Quick blogging= reduce words and let your readers think what's the whole story might be// no paragraphs, no sentences, just parts n bits. :D

  1. 7.30 a.m. woke up. MSN. Daniel's first McD trip. Chat on MSN using PSP. Geng!
  2. 8 am. Drove sister less than 100m away by car. =.=' subang is dangerous peeps.
  3. 8.20 a.m. Rush to go out after helping grandma with shifting stuff.
  4. 8.30 a.m. Bak Kut Teh trip @ SS 15 with Eric, Daniel and Tabitha. Loves. Great, cuz the shop I intended to go didn't open. End up @ SS18. Theo Chew Bak Kut Teh.
  5. Not cheap BKT~! RM 17 each on average.
  6. Y I blog like that? Malas but got reader wanna know. Fine lo. Request got reply. lol. I know~!
  7. 9.45 a.m. Force Melody to get out of bed. Fetch her to McD.
  8. Daniel ate 5 chocotop. RM1.70 x 5 = RM8.50. (used scientific calculator) don't trust me with my maths brain peeps. I warn you. My maths means 8 x 20 = 100. Great joke I know.
  9. Went pyramid. Banned to buy any cloths. :( Got super early birthday present after me talking about the bag for long. ^^ Thanks che~! Love it lots. Love u too!!!!!!
  10. Saw Johanthan cool. poor stuff. still got assignment to do on Raya eve. Met Nicole too with Mrs. Yeoh. Pyramid, small world.
  11. 4 p.m. back from shopping. Dyed my hair. Burgundy. Tak jadi really. Brown hair turned into bad instead~! gosh. wish it was purple actually. haiz. epic failure.
  12. wonder how ppl can relate things without involving in my life today. super lame blogger. no mood write long long but I guess this is long di. chaoz. ^^

ps: not edited. not read for 2nd time. super authentic. super cool huh? To ease your struggle figuring out things, I got some pictures of today~! haha. peace out folks.

The Big Eater Daniel's 5 chocotop~!!!!


Melody's breakfast after being forced by Daniel :p (ps: Daniel's 2nd trip to McD today!!)


My professional hair dyer/stylist dyed my hair. Y bun my hair? My hair got too long to manage. Will c how the colour turned out soon ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment