Sunday, September 26, 2010

26.09.2010

Disclaimer: I love to write short stuff. No paragraphs. No plots. Not like a well structured stories. Maybe you can just consider this a compilation of tweets/ facebook status that I didn't get to post in a day because it will be spamming people's account with too many of MY stuff and I don't want people to hide my stories because I'm too annoying on that.


* I ate porridge today~! It was with salted egg, century egg and some pork meat. Love that combo as always XD

* Went to Pasta Zanmai for the first time today with family

* Went manicure for the first time today with cousins <3

* 齐秦 is officially on my favourite artist chart!!!!!!!!!!!

* Didn't know that Subang Airport was upgraded to be Skypark Airport n it was pretty~~!

* Ate Ramly's Burger, FINALLY!

* Is sleepy when she type this post n decide to post it without rechecking anything because she can feel her head shaking left and right. She'll probably see stars in less than half and hour or so. It's shaking......zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment