Sunday, September 12, 2010

DOT, I'm gonna abuse you. Yes. DOT it. With style.

Hey DOT, whatcha doing there? You know what? I'll love to abuse you. hehe. blek. I'm gonna keep dotting. yes. keep on dotting. why? I love dots. Over question marks. Over commas. Over any other punctuation mark. Don't ask me why. I just LOVE you, DOT. DOT.

Instead of giving the sweart emoticon on fb or MSN, you can try to use DOT, DOT, DOT instead. Let me show you an example.

Substitute:

=.=" >>>>>> ...........


Doesn't it just looks more sweat/ zha dou to you? Yes? Yup. It definitely looks sweater to me with those .......... Yeah. Love those DOTS I just made up there................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Plus, you can use DOTS in many different ways. Example 2. You wanna skip a line and start a new chapter? Try using DOT.

Like this:

Chapter 1

safovnaovngeovnaodhgaodnva.aafvneaonvanvg.anvanvgaeov.

..................................

Chapter 2
avnanv aovvghanvgaevgpa.a.vaohvn ao .avgah vp0na.


TATA~! Doesn't that looks so clear to you that the author is starting a new chapter? Yes. It does. Praise those DOTs. (O ya, you can use those dots I've shown you to sweat me instead now :D. Loving those DOTs too, don't cha?)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Another great way to express youself is through making short sentence using DOTs. Lots of them. Just DOTs. No paragraph. No great English essay structure. Just be straight to the point. End it. And abuse those DOTs. Be care-free. Write with style. Give your readers some space for imagination. They can judge you too. By your DOTs. Just DOT it when you wanna end. DOT it. I repeat, DOT it. Thank you.

........................................................................................
..........................................................................
.............................................................
................................................
......................................
...........................
..................
...........
.....
..
.

Let me get this straight. I'm not trying to ask the younger generation to write short and ignore those punctuation that they've learnt in class. No. I didn't meant to do so. I'm just expressing the way I love the most. The most comfortable way I write. With DOTs. Whatever you say with my grammar. Whatever you say with my paragraphing. I don't care. I am ME. Not you. I please myself. I please my parents. I please God. I please the people that I love. I please the people that loves me. That's all. People that love me will respect my DOTs. I love my DOTs.




ps: I don't mean those DOTs that IT geeks will be talking about. I meant those commonly used FULL STOPS. Which I love to call it DOT. That's all.



For those layman that didn't know DOT LANGUAGE exist before this post, please refer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOT_language and empower yourself with something I didn't know it exist before this post too.

peace out. thanks for the reading. hope you're not too annoyed. love those DOTs. There're cooler that the DOT LANGUAGE above. OK, I'm making my last FULL STOP.



I <3 .

No comments:

Post a Comment