Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Friends Along The Way That Had Truly Stayed

It's funny how people come and go in your life. Meeting interesting people with such different personality or meeting annoying people that will really get to your nerves sometimes. What makes an acquittance a friend? I think the answer would be those who you've shared moments in life which are truly significant to you, where they have maybe fought a war with you, went the extra miles with you, or even sharing the intimate moments with you.

I am glad that I've made many friends along the way in life. Not to say I've already gone through all stages in life and I know everything about life, but I think FRIENDS are the once I cherish the most and are blessed with many good ones.

To the friends that has allowed me to be a part of their life, I thank them for being part of mine too. Distance might separate us apart but the memories will not fade, as you have truly stayed in a corner of my memories.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment