Thursday, July 28, 2011

60 Days Left


There is exactly 60 days left before I embark on my journey to study in UK. 60 days only!!! I'm gonna HAVE to live my life as if I'm going to die in 60 days time. *touch wood*

I realise I can't afford to miss anymore opportunity, wait or hessitate any longer when is comes to DOING SOMETHING. So I'm creating a checklist for myself here. Not to say I need all people on this earth to know this, but my blog is suppose to commemorate the memories I had! So here is goes. You may skip this post from here onwards.

Goals:
* 50 days left: Researched well regarding Visa application
* 40 days left: Planned all mamak-ing session with friends
* 30 days left: Embarked on a family trip
* 20 days left: Start writing to your love ones telling them your appreciation
* 10 days left: Last farewell sessions & finish packing bags
* 5 days left: Have brought at least 1 family member to church
* 1 day left: Called all the people that I need to call


Blooper: why do we need to touch wood when we say something bad luck-ish?

1 comment: