Monday, May 17, 2010

Interview wtih The Author of Corners of Memories

Following in a groundbreaking and exclusive interview done with the very own author of the blog. Enjoy knowing bits of the author by reading how she exposes her personality and idea of this blog.
- 17 May 2010, The Magaz -

Question: Owh well Cheryl, here you are, trying to start of a new blog. BUT why?
Answer:
Erm, I guess my old blog is just too dead and I want to start a new chapter of life? A new and bright one =D

Editor's Comment: Cool, very typical answer. (Grade: 100% lame)

-

Question: So, what will be the blog contain of?
Answer: Like what my blog's title says, I will be sharing the memories of my life, updating my friends and such about bits of my life. Basically very typical teen's blog.

Editor's Comment: Owh well, another 'duh' answer but I'm sure those who really care for her will like to still know.

-

Question:OooKkkk, teen huh? Hmm.... So any house-keeping rules for this blog? As in any comments cannot be post or copyright issues?
Answer:
Well, I just want my readers to be casual. No problem with posting comments that might not sound good to me. Just pour whatever is in your mind, even it hurts me. Just express yourself as who you are, that's the important rule =D. As for copyright issues... hmm... maybe just kindly asking me if you want to repost my publish? That's not too much to ask for right? hahaha....

Editor's Comment:Wow, she's like trying to be a nice girl. Wait till people really comment badly about her. See how can she takes it.... nyekhehehe....

-

Question:It's certainly not. Everybody should be respected. Just one last question, how frequent will the updates be? I'm asking on behalf of the convenience of the readers, hope you understand.
Answer:Haha, I certainly do understand but it really depends on the availability of my time and things that have been happening around me. All depends on FEELINGS kan? But I'll try my best to at least update twice a month? If you see my posts are quite frequent, pick one of the following reasons: (1) I'm too free or on holiday, (2) I'm being emo (3) My life is just too happening! I hope is always the 3rd one but who knows what will be your tomorrow right? ^^

Editor's Comment:OK readers, she's not really an ACTIVE blogger. Just AMATEUR, so don't spend too much time on this blog by checking everyday.

Hope you've enjoyed the interview,
Editor YZ of Magaz

1 comment:

  1. Yo yo...wanna start your own magazine or what? =p Agree that the old blog is dead >.< Will be following this blog from now on...haha...make sure you keep it updated!=)
    Love ya lots!
    XOXO~

    ReplyDelete