Friday, May 21, 2010

I miss.....

OK, before I start the list, I must say I got the idea from someone's MSN nickname... LOLZ (this does not amount to theft, OK?!) and before I even know, memories started to flow...


1. I miss those days where I can skip class and rot at Koperasi the whole day!


2. I miss singing with my sister with our very own song bible (super outdated song now) and the fact that she's not here makes me outdated too.... bohoo!


3. I miss yesterday's Karaoke session with friends right after handing in 3 major assignments.


4. I miss my childhood, especially pre-school, where we had a Gym room and played Power Rangers there. ^^ PS: I was the pink girl


5. I miss the pictures during CF Penang Trip that I've never seen, thanks to someone for not uploading it. (Mr. JRL, I need a new profile picture, I MEANT IT!)


6. I miss all TrEES members, especially Jing that have been through the bad and the good times for planning the whole 2 year campaign.

7. I miss my friends from high school and really wanna hug each and everyone I know.

8. I miss the days that I make it a goal to just DAY DREAM in class and do nothing.

9. I miss singing nursery rhymes while walking up to Biology Lab.

10. I miss chocolate. I think I should eat some later. BUT,

11. I miss my form 3 weight (I was so slim back then.... guys, don't ask how much I weigh)

12. I miss performing with all cousins for Grandma's birthday party.

13. I miss my short hair.

14. I miss London.

15. I miss the practice of singing moments for Teacher's Day Celebration with CF people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment