Thursday, October 21, 2010

Messy Thoughts

I have 10 thousand different tweets that I wanna tweet about it.


Possible/ Potential Tweets:

"I need to learn how to book a flight ticket."
- Just realise I don't even know how to help me friend to book a flight on Air Asia when she needed it the most.


" I hate thunder."
- The thunder was real loud and I remembered I told someone that I'm afraid of thunder last time.


"I don't feel the burning, because you're not with me."
- People's thoughts: It this about a guy? Or maybe life?
- My true thought: I don't feel the burning sensation after eating nasi lemak because the person which gives me extra sambal is not with me.


" I saw super scary lightning."
- I'm in the library now and seeing the thunder and rain outside. Scary.


" I would go the extra mile with you, because I love you."
- A love dedication to people I loved. I will go all the way for people, especially my friends, because you're all that meant to me in life.


"Rejoice, because she's in heaven now."
- It's so difficult to say this when you love one passed away and when all the joyful memory start rushing though your mind.


" ouch! It hurts and I still don't know how did it happen."
- I hurt my finger, AGAIN and as usual, I don't even know when or where I got the cut until it hurts.


"Perfect timetable."
- I have the perfect timetable I suppose, because this timetable allows me to stay so much in my second home, the library.


"My new best friend- purple pen."
- When I look at my notes, I realised how much my purple pen served me over the past 2 weeks and how pretty did it made my notes look like. :D


"I'm dating John."
- I'm making a commitment to read the Bible, the book of John, every night.


"Phone calls and shopping list."
- I need to make phone calls to lots of people to confirm things and I need to go shopping.


"My world paused as you came into it."
- A friend that I met out of the blue moon and changed my schedule of the day. It was so impact-ful and it just makes you keep thinking of that friend.


" I love you, my life."
- Life is unpredictable and that's the factor which makes life so interesting.

"It's so comfortable and I can just pop into wonderland in split second."
- My purple jacket given by my lovely friends as birthday present is just so comfy and I can just sleep in the library now.



Guess what I tweet-ed?
" I updated my blog, because I have too many little stories to tell." :)

1 comment: