Thursday, June 3, 2010

Freaking out?!!!

I am soooo full now! Ate LAMB burger for the 1st time under the hot sun with Melvina. =.='

I'm freaking out! I'm technically done with my Year 1 in Law School?! Gosh, 20 weeks flies like nobody's business..... Also, my count down is killing!!!

Can you see the 38 days??? Yes? that's the countdown to YEAR 1 FINALS!!!! so scary seeing it everyday. Don't scold me why am I scaring myself everyday, because I need to put pressure on myself in order for me to work my butt off! I can't afford to fail k? I know I might not fail, but I don't want to do crappy in Year 1 although it does not count towards the classification at the end of the day...

*Technically I'm just scolding myself here, so you can just don't read it! LOLZ... I know...*

OK, to dear Cheryl, please quite Facebook, quit blogging, quit and exit MSN and quit your TV! all because of FINAL EXAM k??? You only got 24 hours a day and you know how much you are working on all things k? so, just fast from all temptations on earth please k?

No comments:

Post a Comment